L3 Nutrition for Exercise and Health (85/month)
Free T-Shirt with the purchase of this course
L3 Nutrition for Exercise & Health
This qualification will enable learners to develop their knowledge of healthy eating to analyse their client’s nutritional habits and to be able to offer healthy eating advice linked to their clients’ exercise and lifestyle goals. During the qualification learners will cover the following:
• How to access credible information about nutrition for exercise and health.
• The nutrients required to maintain health.
• How nutrients from food are used to fuel and aid recovery from physical activity.
• How to estimate daily energy and nutrient requirements for clients with different goals.
• The risks of poor nutritional and lifestyle practices.
• Skills to analyse clients’ dietary habits and identification of areas for improvement.
4 Monthly Payments of £85/month
• aA level 2 fitness instructing qualification as a minimum or equivalent
• There is an element of communication (discussing, presenting, reading, and writing) involved and learners should have basic skills in communication pitched at level 2.