L3 Older Adult Distance Learning
L3 Older Adult [Distance Learning]
Free T-Shirt with the purchase of this course
Active IQ Level 3 Award in designing exercise programs for older adults with Sheila Done-Wilkinson.
Join Sheila Done-Wilkinson and Trained Academy for DISTANCE learning and become a qualified L3 Older Adult exercise specialist.
The aim of this qualification is to provide learners with the knowledge and skills to design and adapt programs to meet the needs of older adults. The Active IQ Level 3 Award in Designing Exercise Programmes for Older Adults is at level 3 on the Regulated Qualifications Framework.
The course is delivered as DISTANCE LEARNING that comprises:
• 3x Mandatory* ZOOM group delivery
• 22x Pre-recorded lectures/practical sessions
• Private Facebook group where you will have access to support from Sheila and the Trained Academy team.
Learners must hold one of the following, or equivalent:
• Level 2 certificate in GYM instructing
• Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (Gym, ETM, or Aqua) or
• Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training or
• Level 3 Diploma in Exercise Referral or
• Level 3 Diploma in Teaching Yoga or
• Level 3 Diploma in Instructing Pilates Matwork